Other goggles might accept the reality of glare, but the Dragon Rogue Goggle with polarized lens doesn't answer to the sun. A polarized coating turns the blinding glare from the snow into a pleasing light so you can actually see what you're shredding on bluebird days. Soft face foam, fog-busting top vents, and helmet-compatible outriggers complete the package—ha, we said package.
- Polarized lens coating reduces glare on highly reflective surfaces like the snow, water, or metal
- Dragon lens technology minimizes distortion and fog, and it offers superior protection against impact
- Frame is made of high-impact polyurethane for durability, and it features a contoured shape that fits your face comfortably, even with a helmet on
- Microfleece frame lining and triple layer foam puts a smooth, soft barrier between the hard plastic frame and your face
- Strap attaches to the goggle via adjustable wings that allow you to dial in the perfect fit whether you're rocking a hat or helmet