With a fat waist, the DPS Women's Yvette F112 Foundation Ski is a powder ski at heart, but its unique shape and construction ensure excellent performance all over the mountain. This is the type of ski that gobbles all the morning powder, devours afternoon crud, and finishes the day off with smooth groomers. Its rockered tip and tail help keep the ski afloat in deep pow, while camber underfoot assures edge control over hardpack.
Unique to the Yvette Ski is DPS' new Foundation construction, which employs the finest ingredients in order to perform on any terrain with ease. The core blends poppy poplar with shock-absorbing bamboo, and stiff carbon and flexible fiberglass inserts work together to diversify the ski's performance on any terrain. The World Cup race base ensures a speedy ride, while the textured top sheet prevents snow from building up and weighing you down.
- A versatile all-mountain ski the excels in soft snow
- 112mm waist width assures float in powder
- Rocker tip and tail eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot ensures excellent edge control on corduroy
- Core blends poppy poplar with shock-absorbent bamboo
- Foundation construction includes carbon and flexible fiberglass
- Item #DPK000N