DPS isn't selling out.
Although the Wailer F99 Foundation Ski is considered an all-mountain rider, it still lives up to the DPS' deep powder heritage. With a waist width of 99mm, this Wailer still handles those few-and-far-between powder days, but it's still a fun ride on those average ski days spent on or off piste. Its rockered tip and tail navigate through the heavy stuff with ease, and camber underfoot ensures excellent edge control when you're carving down corduroy.
Unique to this Wailer Ski is DPS' new Foundation construction, which employs the finest ingredients in order to perform on any terrain with ease. The core blends poppy poplar with shock-absorbing bamboo, and there are stiff carbon and flexible fiberglass inserts that work together to diversify your performance on any terrain. The high graphite World Cup race base ensures a speedy ride, while the textured top sheet prevents snow from building up and weighing you down.
- A daily driver that handles everything from powder to hardpack
- 99mm waist width tackles all types of terrain and conditions
- Rockered tip and tail navigate powder with ease
- Camber carves groomers and hardpack
- Core blends poppy poplar wood with shock-absorbent bamboo
- Foundation construction combines carbon and flexible fiberglass
- Item #DPK000L