Tinker tailor Wailer.
The original Wailer Ski is undoubtedly DPS' most recognizable ski, and with good reason: it simply wails on whatever terrain you take it down. So why would DPS tinker with such a classic? Maybe because they're never satisfied with the end result, that nothing is perfect, and that everything can be better. Queue in the DPS Wailer F112 Foundation Ski, a brand-new freeride ski built to handle any terrain from powdery big mountains to resort piste.
With a 112mm waist width, the Wailer lives up to DPS' deep powder heritage; however, its longer fore-body and newer flex pattern ensures optimal performance on piste and crud. The rockered tip and tail navigate through the deep stuff with ease, while camber underfoot assures edge control when the terrain turns icy. The ski's new Foundation construction combines a unidirectional carbon laminate with triaxial fiberglass for a balance between flexibility and powerful stiffness. A blend of poppy poplar and sturdy bamboo gives the core a solid, distinct, and powerful drive. The high graphite World Cup race base assures a speedy ride, and the top sheet prevents snow build up from weighing you down.
- Versatile for big mountains, powder, and resort piste
- 112mm waist width assures flotation in deep powder
- Rockered tip and tail navigates powder with ease
- Camber underfoot ensures edge control on mixed snow
- Blended core with poppy poplar and responsive bamboo
- Foundation construction with extensive Chassis R+D
- Item #DPK000J