Select your style & size:Select options
Stable, secure, and easy to place.
Available in 11 different sizes, the DMM 4 Cam Unit Device can effectively protect a range of crack sizes from half an inch up to 4 inches. Two intermediate sizes (#1.25 and #1.75) give you more placement options in the most commonly used range. Each cam is slung with a doubled Dyneema runner that can be quickly extended to reduce drag, and the bright anodized colors provide easy size identification.
- 4 lobes work on a 13.75-degree camming angle for the optimal balance between holding power and range
- Available in 11 sizes to cover a range between .5 inches with the #0 up to 4 inches with the #4
- Cam stops give the device 10KN of passive strength
- Fitted with extendable Dyneema slings for tidy storage and quick extension
- Trigger bar can slide onto the trigger wires for reduced wear and tear
- Anodized in bright colors for quick size identification
- Item #DMM3255