- Detail Images
A bag that's always ready to jet.
Once your transcontinental flight touches down in an exotic land, the last thing you want to do is sit in cab. So you throw the Deuter Transit 65 Pack on your back and hoof it to your hostel. Its 3968cu in capacity easily holds all the clothes, shoes, and accessories you need for a week out of the country. Thanks to a detachable daypack, concealable shoulder harness, and included shoulder strap, you can be sure this backpack-duffel combo travels well regardless of your itinerary.
- Variquick adjustable shoulder harness provides custom adjustment to match your individual back length, and can be completely concealed when you check it at the airport or train station
- Padded, perforated shoulder harness and waist belt encourage breathability for a cool, comfortable trek to the train station with your fully loaded pack
- Pivoting waist belt moves with your maneuvers while successfully transferring the load to your legs
- Removable shoulder strap (not backpack strap) features padding so you can carry the pack like a duffel bag
- Large, front U-shaped zipper provides easy front access to the pack
- Daypack features soft shoulder straps, a front pocket, and can be buckled onto the front of the pack to help you store additional gear or clothing
- Bottom-accessed sleeping bag compartment holds your bag, shoes, or other gear you want separate from the main compartment
- Compression straps shrink the load into a solid, manageable pack for shorter treks and also double as gear attachment points
- Three grab handles enable easy loading and unloading when traveling by car or bus
- Fits torso sizes between 15.5-22in
Share your thoughts
Hello, I am going on a month-long tripo...
Hello, I am going on a month-long tripo to Europe soon and I would like to know if this size would fit my needs. My main concern is if this backpack is a 65 L one excluding the daypack or if the daypack is included in the 65L and the backpack has an actual capacity 50 or 55 L. I would appreciate any response soon!
Thanks a lot!
I am looking at taking a 3 month backpacking...
I am looking at taking a 3 month backpacking trip through Central America. I would like to know if this main pack and detachable day pack total up to 65L or if the day pack is additional storage? Does this pack have where you can lock the zippers so they cannot be opened? I am looking at either this bag or the Osprey Farpoint 70L and am looking for which one is best suited for my needs.
Thanks, Mitch S.