- Detail Images
- Community Images
Built for the bike and the trail.
Whether you're jumping on the bike for a 30-mile cross-country ride or hiking your favorite trail systems, the Deuter Trans Alpine 25 Backpack will handle your gear. The internal aluminum support stays can be bent to precisely fit the shape of your back while the Airstripes suspension system provides maximum ventilation. A bottom access compartment allows you to separately stow muddy gear, and the integrated rain cover ensures your pack will stay dry if you get caught in a storm.
- Airstripes system reduces contact with your back for complete ventilation and all-day comfort
- Removable foam back panel can be used as sitting pad
- Aluminum internal stays provide support and can be bent to precisely fit the shape of your back
- Designed to comfortably carry up to 25 pounds
- Top access allows for easy packing
- Bottom access with internal zipped divider allows you to separately stow wet or muddy gear
- Ballistic nylon construction provides exceptional durability
- Integrated and removable rain cover keeps gear dry when you get caught in a storm
- Hydration-compatible system allows for convenient thirst quenching (reservoir not included)
- Two zipped front pockets safely stow valuables
- Hip-belt pockets keep essentials close at hand
- Front flaps allow you to securely stow your bike helmet when not in use
- Side mesh pockets hold snacks and water bottles
Share your thoughts
This is a Heart Touching Design.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I used this bag to commute by bike for a little over 2 years. It is now being used as a light climbing pack. The bag is so beautifly engineered that you want to use it for every sport you play. Thankfully it comes in more than one color! It is well worth msrp in the amount of use I got out of it.