- Detail Images
- Community Images
Simple, solid sidecountry pack for your out-and-back pow missions.
Since that brain under your ski helmet works, you always head into the resort's sidecountry prepared; ie. after checking the avalanche report, with a partner, and with the Deuter Women's Provoke 14 SL Backpack loaded up with your avy gear. This women-specific winter pack comfortably hugs your back, the organized shovel, probe, and handle sleeves in this pack's main compartment allow quick retrieval during practice and emergencies, and a fleece-lined goggle pocket shelters your eyewear during sweaty hikes up the ridge.
- SL Women's Fit includes a shorter back length and a curve-accommodating harness to match female frames (as well as smaller males)
- Padded and breathable back panel feels good as you ski or ride all day long
- Adjustable, padded shoulder harness and waist-belt feature women-specific curved pads for exceptional all-day comfort
- Side compression straps enable diagonal ski carry or vertical snowboard or snowshoe carry arrangements
- Internal avy gear organization features a shovel, probe, and handle sleeve so you can easily get to it in an emergency or practice scenario
- Padded pack carries all your slackcountry or sidecountry essentials and only weighs 2lb 3oz
- Durable Polytex and ripstop fabrics shed snow and withstand abuse from touring
- Hydration compatibility lets you pipe your water reservoir (sold separately) to your mouth with help from its neoprene-insulated shoulder sleeve
- Top fleece-lined pocket holds your goggles or sunglasses without scratching them
- Ice axe/trekking pole loops attach your tools to the pack when not in use