- Detail Images
Save your worries for Monday.
Organize your gear in the Deuter Futura Vario Pro 50+10 Backpack, head out deep into the wilderness for the weekend, and let all your worldly cares melt away. The backpack combines beefy support with plentiful ventilation to keep you comfortable on long treks. The AirComfort Futura Vario Pro suspension is nimble while well-reinforced by two horizontal stays and a plastic frame sheet to support larger loads, and features a ventilating back panel to keep air flowing between you and the backpack. The padded shoulder straps and hip-belt work together to effectively distribute the weight of your load, and are covered in mesh to keep you cooler when you're sweating up steep pitches. The backpack fits torso lengths ranging from 17 to 20 inches; customize the height of the shoulder harness with the VariFit adjustment system for a perfect fit.
The Futura Vario Pro 50+10 holds up to 40 pounds of gear, and you can stuff it to the brim thanks to an extension collar that adds 610 cubic inches of space. Pockets all around the pack—including two on the hip-belt, a separated zippered bottom compartment, and an internal valuables compartment in the lid—make it easy to organize your stuff. Attach your trekking poles and ice tools to loops on the sides, and carabiners or additional tools to loops on the lid. Access to the main compartment is quick and easy thanks to the zippered front panel access, as well as standard top access. Don't forget to pack along your hydration reservoir—it fits nicely in the backpack, and secure your drinking tube with the reflective attachment that's easy to find at any time of day or night.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and pivoting hip belt with mesh-covered padding
- Sternum strap, side/hip-belt compression straps, and load adjustment straps
- VariFit adjustable shoulder harness
- Fits torso lengths ranging from 17 to 20 inches
- AirComfort Futura Vario Pro suspension
- Ventilating mesh back panel
- Holds up to 40 pounds of gear for long day hikes or weekend treks
- Top and front access
- Extension collar adds 610 cubic inches of additional space
- Rugged and water-resistant nylon and polyester fabrics with PU coating
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Hydration reservoir compatible; reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Zippered, separated bottom compartment, front pocket, and hip-belt pockets
- Lid pocket with internal valuables pocket, stretch side pockets
- Ice tool and trekking pole loops, tool loops on lid