- Detail Images
- Community Images
Plenty of support and breathable comfort for heavier day hike loads.
When you're carrying heavier loads during your day hikes or overnight treks, enjoy the beefed-up support, ventilating features, and ergonomic, women-specific fit of the Deuter Women's Futura Pro 34 SL Backpack. The backpack's ventilating AirComfort Futura Pro mesh back panel and highly supportive suspension system will keep you comfortable while supporting your load to the end of the trail and back. A pivoting hip-belt follows your movements to keep your load balanced on uneven terrain, and padded, anatomically-contoured shoulder straps take some of the weight off your hips without digging in. The narrower shoulder straps with soft lined edges are set closer together to suit female or smaller hikers, the hip-belt is specially shaped and positioned to fit a woman's hips, and the backpack fits smaller torso heights ranging from 14.5 to 18 inches.
The Futura Pro 34 SL holds up to 30 pounds of gear, and includes compression straps on the sides and hip-belt to secure or reduce the volume of your load so items inside don't move around. The sternum strap prevents the backpack from shifting side-to-side on sketchy terrain for better balance. Plenty of pockets allow you keep your gear organized while providing separated spots for smaller or wet items that you don't want intermingling in the main compartment. Trekking pole and ice tool loops on the side of the backpack hold your poles and tools, and you can attach additional tools or carabiners to the loops on the lid. If the weather's drizzly when you hit the trail, the backpack's water-resistant fabric and lid protects contents inside, and an integrated rain cover offers added protection if the drizzling turns into a downpour. The backpack is compatible with your hydration reservoir, and includes a reflective attachment for your drinking tube so you can easily find it if you're out on the trail before sunrise or after sundown.
- Women-specific shoulder straps and pivoting hip belt with mesh-covered padding
- Sternum strap, side/hip-belt compression straps, and load adjustment straps
- Fits torso lengths ranging from 14.5 to 18 inches
- AirComfort Futura Pro suspension (spring steel wire and horizontal stay)
- Ventilating mesh back panel
- Holds up to 30 pounds of gear for day hikes or overnight treks
- Top access with protective lid
- Rugged and water-resistant nylon and polyester fabrics with PU coating
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Hydration reservoir compatible; reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Zippered, separated bottom compartment, front pocket, and hip-belt pockets
- Lid pocket,stretch side pockets and internal valuables pocket
- Ice tool and trekking pole loops, tool loops on lid