- Detail Images
- Community Images
A handy trail companion that keeps you organized and feeling fresh during long hikes.
Stay fresh and comfortable during long hikes and overnight trips while keeping your gear organized for easy access with the Deuter Futura 32 Backpack. The backpack's ventilating AirComfort mesh back panel and supportive yet nimble FlexLite suspension system will keep you comfortable and charging on to the end of the trail. The ergonomic shoulder straps and hip-belt with mesh-covered foam padding efficiently distribute the weight of your load while offering breathable comfort. The shoulder straps not only adjust to fit your body shape, they are adjustable to suit loads of varying sizes and weights. The sternum strap keeps the backpack from shifting from side to side on uneven terrain, and the side compression straps secure your load and reduce volume if tightened down to keep items inside from moving around.
The Futura 32 holds up to 24 pounds of gear, and offers a number of pockets and compartments to separate out smaller or wet items. Keep your cell phone or snack bar quick-at-hand in the convenient hip-belt pocket, and stash your wallet in the protected internal valuables pocket. Trekking pole and ice tool loops on the side of the backpack hold your poles and tools, and additional loops on the lid hold additional tools or carabiners. If the weather's drizzly when you hit the trail, the backpack's water-resistant fabric and lid protects contents inside, and an integrated rain cover offers added protection if the drizzling turns into a downpour. The backpack is compatible with your hydration reservoir, and includes a reflective attachment for your drinking tube so you can easily find it if you're out on the trail before sunrise or after sundown.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and hip belt with breathable, mesh-covered padding
- Sternum strap, side compression straps, and load adjustment straps
- Fits torso lengths ranging from 17 to 21 inches
- AirComfort Flex Lite suspension (spring steel wire and flat-profile frame)
- Ventilating mesh back panel
- Holds up to 24 pounds of gear for day hikes or overnight treks
- Top access with protective lid
- Rugged and water-resistant nylon and polyester fabrics with PU coating
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Hydration reservoir compatible; reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Zippered, separated bottom compartment, lid pocket, and stretch side pockets
- Hip-belt pocket and internal valuables pocket
- Ice tool and trekking pole loops, tool loops on lid