- Detail Images
Breathable hiking comfort is in your future.
The Futura 28 holds up to 18 pounds of gear, and offers a number of pockets and compartments to separate out smaller or wet items. Trekking pole loops on the side of the backpack hold your poles when you don't need them. If the weather's drizzly when you hit the trail, the backpack's water-resistant fabric will protect contents inside, and an integrated rain cover offers added protection if the drizzling turns into a downpour. The backpack is compatible with your hydration reservoir, and includes a reflective attachment for your drinking tube so you can easily find it if you're out on the trail before sunrise or after sundown.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and hip belt with breathable, mesh-covered padding
- Sternum strap, side compression straps, and load adjustment straps
- AirComfort Flex Lite suspension (spring steel wire and flat-profile frame)
- Ventilating mesh back panel
- Holds up to 18 pounds of gear
- Panel access
- Rugged and water-resistant nylon and polyester fabrics with PU coating
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- Hydration reservoir compatible; reflective attachment for drinking tube
- Zippered, separated bottom compartment and front pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Trekking pole loops
Share your thoughts
Love Love Love
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have an older version of this bag that I bought back in 2005 and its just now starting to wear out (seams, zippers and basic wear with the fabric itself). But I could not ask for a better bag-- I've used it while traveling the world, numerous climbing and camping trips, I've used it when I was in college, and for work, and its nice enough to take out on a day hike or picnic. The bag is just the perfect size! The breathability is amazing, and the support it provides is perfect. I herniated a disc in my lower back a couple of years ago, and this pack allowed me to continue to carry weight without aggravating the injury. 6 stars.