- Community Images
Welcome to the Futura.
- Innovative Aircomfort Futura back system has a mesh-ventilated back so fresh air can flow between your back and your pack
- Molded 3D air mesh shoulder straps let heat escape to keep you cool and reduce sweat under your straps
- Bi-laminate foam waist-belt is breathable so you stay comfortable
- Panel access with integrated bottom port lend multiple entry options; top and bottom compartments separated so you can quarantine those rank socks (you know the ones)
- Integrated rain cover protects your gear from wet weather
- Ice axe loops let you gear up for icy adventures
- Hydration-compatible so you can pack in fluids without lugging around water bottles
Share your thoughts
Good Pack, Good Ergonomics
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just got this pack a little while ago and so far I've used it on a couple day hikes up Quandry Peak and a few peaks in the Gore Range. This pack is the perfect size for me because It's not to big for a day pack and not to small for a multi-day trip (though, I am also a minimalist). I really like the pocket placement and the variety that this pack has to offer. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Great pack, everything you need and more
I bought this pack to use as an extended day or overnight back on the recommendation of multiple people I work with in the Swiss Alps. It breathes better than any pack I've ever had, has lots of well placed pockets and thoughtful features, like the built in rain fly and emergency instructions. It holds all the gear I need for an overnight trip with tent, or multi night hut trip....but I am a minimalist, so if you pack a lot of gear you may want to size up to the 38L pack.