- Detail Images
- Community Images
A little sweat is fine, but no one wants to be soaked.
- Aircomfort AC Lite system has a mesh-ventilated back so fresh air can flow between your back and your pack
- Ergonomic 3D AirMesh shoulder straps let heat escape to keep you cool and reduce sweat under your straps
- Panel access with integrated bottom port lend multiple entry options; top and bottom compartments separated so you can quarantine those rank socks (you know the ones)
- Bi-laminate foam waist-belt is breathable, so you stay comfortable
- The integrated rain cover protects your gear from wet weather
- Ice axe loops let you gear up for icy adventures
- Side compression straps let you adjust the pack's volume to match your load
- Hydration-compatible so you can pack in fluids without lugging around water bottles
Share your thoughts
It is a good one!
I have just received this day Pack this month and have used for three hikes. It is as good as expected. My back no longer feel wet when I was actually sweat. Excellent design for side backs too. The only thing bother me is the size. I thought 22L is good for day hike but after using it, I would prefer 28L.
Bottom Compartment Access with Internal Zip Divider
Is this the smallest volume Deuter with...
Is this the smallest volume Deuter with the "Aircomfort AC Lite" back system...the one with the mesh ventilated tent on the back
It is have a "Aircomfort AC Lite"...thay have a smaller volume with the "Aircomfort AC Lite"
Deuter is the BEST!!
Great pack, not too big and just the right size for running around during the day or a short afternoon hike. Love the color,quality and the features. This is one of three Deuter backpacks I own and they are all simply the best you can buy. Backcountry has a great selection and the customer sevice and return policy is tops!