- Detail Images
- Community Images
The only pack you need is the Bike One.
From its integrated rain cover to the super-ventilating back panel and straps, there's no doubt that the Deuter Bike One 20 Backpack is designed for the biking and hiking enthusiast. Even after dropping in a hydration bladder, this pack still leaves you with 20 liters of space so you can bring along some extra clothes, food, and on-trail supplies.
- Airstripes System features two separate foam back panels that flex separately and allow air to channel upward and out at the neck
- AirMesh lining on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and mesh wings provide maximum breathability
- Removable foam back panel lets you vary the amount of padding to handle different load sizes and works as a sitting pad
- Stowaway mesh helmet keeps your biking lid handy
- Double-sewn, bound seams offer lasting durability and eliminate fraying
- Hydration pocket compatible with a 3L bladder (bladder not included)
- Integrated rain cover features a sewn-in reflector for increased visibility
Share your thoughts
Bike One 20
just too big
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
great features in a well made pack but ultimately I returned this pack and the Deuter Trans Alpine as well...just too big for mountain biking (for me). I wish I could find out about 3/4 that size. Seems like there are a lot of crappy hydration systems on market, would love a Deuter pack in more compact size.I wish packs in general were better organized with its pockets for bike stuff, and larger liquid bladders.