Deuter ACT Trail 28 SL Backpack - 1708cu in
- Detail Images
- Community Images
A streamline hiking, climbing, or biking pack just for the ladies.
Deuter tailored the women-specific SL suspension system on its ACT Trail 28 SL Backpack specifically for backcountry adventurers looking to carry heavy loads of gear comfortably. Stash a day's worth of supplies inside, get to them quickly via the dual-zip front access when you need to, and then hit the trail in comfort with the breathable Airmesh-lined shoulder straps and back panel easing your load. Reach for the Trail 28 when you need a fully-featured trail pack that easily controls heavy loads of gear.
- AirContact Trail uses contoured shoulder straps with a mesh lining, a ventilation channel between the pack padding, breathable foam back pads, and anatomically-formed hip fins to make heavy loads comfortable to carry
- SL Women's Fit System has soft edges to the straps (which are shorter and narrower), smaller buckles, curved west belt wings, and shorter-length suspension system
- Tough 3D AirMesh covering fabric provides climate control and supports Deuter’s excellent Aircontact ventilation system
- Dual-zip front access allows for quick access to important gear without digging around endlessly
- Small valuables pockets, a helmet flap, a wet laundry compartment, and ice-axe and trekking-pole loops provide ample storage for all your gear