- Detail Images
Staying safe never looked so good.
The Demon Leviathan Half Suit solves the dilemma of being safe while maintaining your dignity as far as aesthetics go. We all know what keeps us away from protective gear and that is the fear of appearing over-stuffed or looking you belong on a game show where you run around leaping over walls while people launch things at you so fall into a swamp or something.
- Customizable three-layer protection gives you the option of using one, two, or three removable layers of triple-layer, shock-absorbing foam
- Full-length spine and tailbone coverage
- Rib protection is offered by a thicker foam placed strategically around ribcage
- Integrated kidney belt with liver guard
- Compatible with collar bone pads which easily attach to the neck collar
- Slimming fit for layering and a deep V-neck to keep the vest out of your throat
- Intended for multi-sport and multi-season usage
Share your thoughts
Got your back
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
first of all, why wouldn't you want a vest with a sperm whale and a giant squid fighting on it? Second who wants a back injury? these are just a few of the reason you should wear this thing. its pretty low profile which is nice under a jacket but it can totally stand alone if you're mountain biking. I have used it skiing a lot and have walked away from some gnarly urban disasters. It has very minimal protection on the front as the last review said. just collar bones and ribs. This makes it breath in the front very well.
Disliked it on first touch
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
No disrespect but I just got this today and the second I put my hand on it I was like...huh? I ordered it for my girlfriend so she wont get hurt like she felt on her toe side last time but man...this "impact jacket" is just not gonna work....see picture. Will return it once I got a chance.