- Detail Images
Slip your leg hand inside the Defeet LeviTator Lite Lo 3in Cuff Socks and let its lightweight breathability and cushy comfort open up your world to warm-weather cycling, training, and racing.
- CoolMax EcoMade (recycled plastic bottles) and nylon dry quickly, breathe, wick moisture, and help resist the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Recycled fiber reduces materials in the landfill and helps reduce fossil fuel consumption to help our planet
- Thinly padded toe box and heel provide comfort during sprints or hard climbs and help prevent rubbing and blistering
- Nylon fibers enable long-lasting durability
- Lycra in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- 360-degree Aireator mesh encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky in your cycling shoe
- Cuff doesn't move no matter how you train or condition yourself for races, and it easily slides over wet feet during triathlon transitions
- Ankle height features a three-inch cuff and prevents rubbing from the collar of your shoe and helps deter ankle-to-chain encounters
Share your thoughts
Defeet makes great products and these socks are no exception. Great for road and mountain biking in all conditions. If you're looking for a sock to wear in colder temperatures, I'd go with something thicker than this.
Thin, lightweight, and kept my feet dry. Allowed for a nice fit in my shoes, and they're made from recycled material!? WOW! I'm saving the planet by bicycling AND using these socks!
I should start wearing a cape. Let's all be super heros.