Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Bike Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Self-propelling yourself toward the podium can be tough on your body, but the Defeet LeviTator Lite 5in Cuff Hi-Top Bike Sock helps to regulate your foot's temperature and sweat so you can cruise through the pack with ease.
- CoolMax EcoMade (recycled plastic bottles) and nylon dry quickly, breathe, wick moisture, and resist the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Recycled fiber reduces materials in the landfill and helps reduce fossil fuel consumption to help our planet
- Minimal toe seam prevents rubbing and blistering during long rides or runs
- Nylon provides long-lasting durability
- Lycra in the arch hugs your foot's natural shape to keep it in place and feeling right in your shoe
- 360-degree mesh encourages ample breathability and isn't bulky in your cycling shoe
- Cuff doesn't move no matter how you train or condition yourself for races
- Mid-calf height features a five-inch cuff and prevents rubbing from the collar of your shoe and helps deter ankle-to-chain encounters
- Item #DFT0044
- Q & A
Thin but comfy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm pretty happy with these. They appear to be well designed with a variety of stitch patterns. They breath very well and look nice. I'm a little skeptical of how they will hold up on a mountain bike ride; we'll have to see once the snow melts.