- Detail Images
As rough and shining as your approach to shredding.
- Dual powerstraps on the upper cuff locks the boot around your leg for ultimate response
- Single lace Section Control locks your foot in and loosens the boot with ease
- Pro Flex design offers moderate flex yet provides enough support to handle serious shredding
- Surlyn highback stabilizes your lower leg and ankle at high speeds and big landings
- Waterproof construction locks out moisture to keep your hiking and shredding fun
- TPS Shield option in the tongue lets you keep the forward flex stiff or soften it up for more freestyle forgiveness
- Conquest outsole features soft, light EVA mixture with an add anti-bruise patch in the heel and firmer grip areas in the toe, forefoot, and heel
Share your thoughts
These boots are sick!
I got the Deeluxe Rough Diamond Snowboard Boot a couple weeks ago. The boot was very comfortable straight out of the box. The heel locking system in the inner liner works excellent, I've never had a boot that made me feel as locked in as I am in this boot. The speed lace system in both the inner liner and outer boot works lightning fast and are very easy to use. The dual power straps around the shin give excellent support. I took the boot up onto the mountain for the first time the other day and I loved the boot as much as I did when I first tried them on.
Park and pow in one great boot
Super comfortable boot. Very adjustable with its lacing system. Not stiff but not ridiculously soft either. If your looking for a great boot to hit boaters and jibs but can also shred the whole mountain this boots for you.