DC Sweep Snowboard Boot - Women's
- Detail Images
Mountain patrol may have to chase you off the mountain.
The DC Women's Sweep Snowboard Boot brings together two very different lacing technologies for the ideal combination of looks, control, and performance. The Boa Constrictor Hybrid System features Boa speed lacing in the forefoot to control the wide straps that deliver even, consistent pressure and fit. Up top, traditional lacing lets you ride your boot as tight or as loose as you want. Throw in the Sweep's smooth-flexing shell and advanced Bravo liner, and you have a boot that keeps you going from first chair to the last run of the day on empty slopes.
- Welded backstay gives you support you need to shred the steeps
- Articulated cuff allows unrestricted flex for jib mobility without hinge bulge or kinking
- Anatomical J-bars and a comfy neoprene ankle harness in the Bravo liner virtually eliminate heel lift
- Easy Entry Channel eases your entry into the boot, and Directional Fiber lining helps lock your foot in place for less heel lift
- UniLite outsole provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning, while at the same time cutting weight
- Aegis treatment reduces boot stink
Share your thoughts
I have a question about sizes, if i were...
I have a question about sizes, if i were to order a pair of DC snowboard boots would i order the same size as my DC trainers?