Bring the skatepark to the terrain park.
Incredibly lightweight, the DC Men's Scout Boa Snowboard Boot boasts a skate-like feel for cruising the mountain and lapping the park. Packing incredible adjustability for the price, the Boa H3 Coiler quickly tightens the boot with the simple twist of a dial. Suddenly, on-mountain adjustments are quick and easy, without having to painstakingly re-lace your boots and freeze your fingers while doing so.
Conforming to your feet for a supportive fit without pressure points, the Red liner is fully heat moldable to provide a personalized feel. Mold it straight from the box for an ultra-precise fit or simply ride a few times for the same effect. Plus, the fuzzy fleece lining keeps your feet toasty on those frigid winter days. It also includes an impact-absorbing Snow Basic footbed, as well as a Unilite sole for a lightweight, skate-inspired feel.
- Lightweight, medium-flexing boot that goes from park to groomers
- Boa closure system makes for easy on and off
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot for plush comfort
- Fleece lining adds a touch of toastiness on frigid days
- Impact-absorbing midsole protects against hard landings
- Rubber outsole is lightweight and extra grippy
- Item #DCS00X3