Your future skater is going to shred one day, but for now he's practicing his balance skills on the see-saw. Keep his feet looking stylish while he's at the playground with the DC Toddler Boys' Rebound SE UL Skate Shoe. Elastic laces don't need to be tied, making it easier for him to get his shoes on and off by himself. A padded high-top collar provides extra support to protect his ankles when he takes a spill, and the Unilite midsole cushions his step to keep him comfortable.
- Leather upper is abrasion-resistant for durability
- Elastic lace closure makes for hassle-free on and off
- Padded tongue and collar provide extra comfort and support
- Vent holes in upper improve breathability
- Unilite midsole is lightweight and cushy
- Pill Pattern tread sticky rubber sole provides long-lasting traction
- Item #DCS6305
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my 2 years old boy. They are more than comfortable, and fit just well. What is most important is he loves them, I'll continue buying this kind of style for him, specially because they help him to correct his knee according to the doctor.