Select your style & size:Select options
Your best park companion.
Built with a park-friendly twin shape and the stability of Lock & Load Camber, the DC Ply Snowboard wows bystanders with its freestyle aptitude and mischievous graphics. Featuring a medium flex that's ideal for park and freestyle riding, the Ply won't let you down when you're hitting jumps, jibbing rails, and playing around the entire mountain. Its Lock & Load Camber provides the responsive, super-stable feel of camber underfoot when you're carving at high speeds and sending side-hits on the mountain.
After the cambered mid-section, flat zones reduce the catchy feel associated with traditional camber boards. These flat zones also provide a nice, stable platform for boosting ollies and pressing through the rail park. Inside the Ply, its Stratus core is comprised of poplar wood for a consistently smooth flex underfoot. Biax fiberglass keeps things quite soft torsionally for easy turn initiation and enhanced freestyle prowess when you're buttering and pressing. Other key features include a 3-degree edge bevel to reduce edge catches on boxes and rails, as well as a low-maintenance True Base for a quick glide without regular waxing.
- Park-friendly, mid-flexing twin board that crushes jumps and rails
- Responsive camber profile offers stability at speed and tons of pop
- Poplar core delivers consistent flex that's as strong as it is light
- Biax fiberglass wrap delivers even, smooth flex for easy presses
- Extruded base withstands abuse from big park features
- Edge bevel helps reduce the chance of catching when sliding sideways
- Item #DCS00XD