Select your style & size:Select options
Your best park companion.
Built with a park-friendly twin shape and the stability of Lock & Load Camber, the DC Ply Snowboard wows bystanders with its freestyle aptitude and mischievous graphics. Featuring a medium flex that's ideal for park and freestyle riding, the Ply won't let you down when you're hitting jumps, jibbing rails, and playing around the entire mountain. Its Lock & Load Camber provides the responsive, super-stable feel of camber underfoot when you're carving at high speeds and sending side hits on the mountain.
After the cambered midsection, flat zones reduce the catchy feel associated with traditional camber boards. These flat zones also provide a nice, stable platform for boosting ollies and pressing through the rail park. Inside the Ply, its Stratus core is comprised of poplar wood for a consistently smooth flex underfoot. Biax fiberglass keeps things quite soft torsionally for easy turn initiation and enhanced freestyle prowess when you're buttering and pressing. Other key features include a three-degree edge bevel to reduce edge catches on boxes and rails, as well as a low-maintenance True Base for a quick glide without regular waxing.
- Park-friendly, mid-flexing twin board that crushes jumps and rails
- Responsive camber profile offers stability at speed and tons of pop
- Poplar core delivers consistent flex that's as strong as it is light
- Biax fiberglass wrap delivers even, smooth flex for easy presses
- Extruded base withstands abuse from big park features
- Edge bevel helps reduce the chance of catching when sliding sideways
- Item #DCS00XD