Select your style & size:Select options
Eats up every feature in its way.
Aptly named for its buttery feel, the DC PBJ Snowboard is a twin-shaped freestyle traditionalist loaded with positive camber for the poppy performance and locked-in feel desired by jib junkies and park addicts alike. Its true twin shape dominates urban handrails, jib lines, and park kickers, facilitating switch stomping and take-offs without a hitch. Its Radius 2 Flat nose and tail kicks provide a larger platform for spreading butters and laying into presses. Additionally, these flat tip surfaces enhance lift in powder, should the park be buried in a foot of fresh.
Inside this poppy-playful freestyle board, the wood-reinforced Stratus core increases durability, also bestowing a smooth, mid-level flex underfoot. Tear The Roof Off tech eliminates the board's topsheet for a lightweight, super-playful feel, with tons of pop for snapping off the lip of jumps and freestyle features. Its biax fiberglass lay-up infuses a bit looser torsional feel that's ideal for buttering and pressing through the park. And to prevent nasty hang-ups, the 3-degree edge bevel lifts the edges just enough to eliminate the catchy feel on boxes and rails, all without sacrificing its ability to lay into quick turns. Additionally, the PBJ features a low-maintenance, easy to repair True Base (extruded) that's ideal for park and rail riders thrashing their boards all season long.
- Mid-flexing, twin park board that handles features like a dream
- Traditional camber delivers ton of pop, stability, and strength
- Poppy core uses poplar wood for a lively feel that lasts all season
- Biax fiberglass creates an even, smooth flex for deep presses
- 3-degree edge bevel reduces the chance of hanging up on rails and boxes
- Extruded base holds up against days of heavy thrashing
- Item #DCS00XE