All-around solid, hardworking boot.
From destroying the terrain park to throwing massive powder sprays in alpine bowls, the DC Men's Mutiny Snowboard Boot is an all-terrain favorite that's ideal for riding everything on the mountain with a freestyle-orientated feel. Its mid-flexing response level doesn't leave you wanting more when you're carving down groomers and slashing between tight trees, yet it's not overly stiff for jib and freestyle riders looking to tweak-out grabs and lay into presses.
The lace-up design provides the tried-and-true adjustability of traditional laces, with DC's Wrap Lock Hardware for fine-tuning the tightness and flex over the upper eyelets. Additionally, DC's Direct Power Lacing narrows the eyelets along the in-step area to secure down your heel and prevent lift during high-speed riding. Thermo-moldable for a custom-tuned fit, the boot's White liner conforms to the shape of your foot to eliminate nasty pressure points and uncomfortable hot spots. This multi-density, thermo-moldable White liner features an internal ankle harness that cinches down tightly over the liner to keep your ankle nice and secure. Moreover, the boot's Contact Unilite sole absorbs heavy impact and high-speed vibration, with high-traction rubber overlay along the heel and toe for sure-footed grip over slippery surfaces.
- Medium-flexing, freestyle boot that's big on comfort and support
- Traditional lacing gives you simple performance with a clean look
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's natural shape
- Internal ankle harness supports your ankle to fight fatigue
- Midsole absorbs harsh impacts from sending massive jumps
- Lightweight rubber outsole cuts down on bulk and provides grip
- Item #DCS00X2
- Q & A
Would these in a size 12 or 13 fit ok in size large burton mission bindings?