- Detail Images
One time for your mind.
The DC Women's Leysin 13 Jacket stands out from the rest with its unique asym front zipper design and zippered neck gusset along with complementary angled color-blocking. And with its 80g insulation and 10K waterproofing, you will be out riding while others wring out their soggy outerwear in the lodge.
- 10K-rated waterproof midweight polyester micro twill material features moisture-resistance that can handle most days on the mountain
- Jacket's most vulnerable seams taped so you can ride longer and drier
- 80g insulation keeps you warm and toasty all season long
- Standard fit is roomy and comfortable, with an articulated fit in the sleeves and below-the-waist length
- Asym front zipper and zippered neck gusset wear with ergonomic comfort
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cooling air in with a catch-free zipper design
- Powder skirt secures around the waist to keep the elements out
- Fixed hood uses dual drawcords to secure a snug fit over your head without blocking vision
- Lycra wrist gaiters keeps snow from creeping up your sleeve
- Respirator ventilation panel in collar lets you breathe fog-free
- Built-in hydrophobic bandana keeps your face covered from wind and snow and stows away easily on warmer days
- Designated pass pocket makes it easy to flash to the lifties (your pass, of course)
Share your thoughts
Great jacket...but NOT red.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Love this jacket. Great fit. Great little respirator. Nice snow skirt that snaps to the inner wall of the jacket. Wrist gaiters are a nice feature but they are really thin and feel like they could easily rip. Also, it's NOT RED. It's more of a berry color. Overall, great deal.