Judge, jury, and big-mountain executioner.
Court is in session and you want the DC Judge Boot on your side. A fairly stiff boot built to give you the support you need in the backcountry, the Judge features the Constrictor closure system to provide unmatched heel hold and fit. So whether you're sending booters or charging hairy lines, the Judge will rule in your favor.
- Constrictor Closure System uses dual Boa Coils to quickly cinch overlays across the forefoot and steel cables in the upper to create a solid hold free of pressure points
- 3D tongue flexes with the boot for flex where you want it, while the molded backstay gives you the support you need
- Aerotech ventilation system dumps hot air out directly through the shell so your feet stay dry and warm
- Unilite soles feature DC's Push Zone tread pattern to increase traction and prevent snow from accumulating underfoot
- Top-of-the-line Alpha liner features multi density zones to balance comfort with responsiveness, neoprene ankle straps and anatomical J-Bars to keep your heel locked in, and an Aegis anti-microbial treatment so you don't smell your feet the whole ride home
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print