Select your style & size:Select options
Lock in and ride it 'til the end.
Looking to progress your freestyle skills to the next level? Hop aboard the DC Focus Snowboard for the loose, catch-free feel desired for pressing through the jib park, spinning off smaller kickers, and buttering with the best of 'em.
Engineered with a Rocker profile, the Focus Snowboard is flat underfoot for straight-line stability, with rocker at the tip and tail to prevent edge hang-ups when you're buttering and jibbing through the park. Add in Radius 2 Flat tech for near-effortless presses and butters, thanks to elongated flat surfaces at the tip and tail. And for those deeper days when the park's overflowing with powder, the Rocker profile and Radius 2 Flat tips enhance lift in the deep stuff to prevent you from "going over the bars" and tomahawking down the mountain.
Under this board's hood, the Stratus core features reinforced wood for the durability needed to hit freestyle features while retaining a smooth, mid-level flex lengthwise. Biax fiberglass delivers a softer torsional flex that helps you initiate turns easily and spread butters without much resistance. Throw in a catch-free 3-degree edge bevel and an easy to repair True Base (extruded) for a low-maintenance freestyle board begging to be used and abused on boxes and rails.
- Loose, mid-flexing true twin board for park domination
- Flat profile underfoot for stability, rockered profile for jibs
- Poppy wood core offers strong, consistent flex for freestyle fun
- Biax fiberglass keeps the torsional flex smooth for easy presses
- 3-degree bevel reduces the chances of hanging up when sliding rails
- Extruded base holds up against hard abuse in the park
- Item #DCS00XG