Take the wheel.
Within a matter of moments, lock in the perfect fit with the DC Men's Control Boa Snowboard Boot, and jump on the lift while your friends are still fiddling with their laces. This all-mountain boot has a medium flex and lightweight feel you can take anywhere, and it's equipped with dual Boa H3 Coiler closures for ultimate comfort and convenience.
The Boa H3 Coiler system features two Boa dials that allows you to independently adjust the tightness of the upper and lower zones of the boot so you can quickly get the fit—just the way you like it. The White liner features EVA memory foam for out-of-the-box comfort and a fleece lining to boost warmth. The Impact-S insole cushions harsh impacts and absorbs vibrations for a smooth ride. Unilite replaces rubber in the outsole to shave weight and improve rebound without sacrificing durability or traction. It also features articulated construction for truer flex and long-lasting support.
- Medium-flexing, all-mountain boot provides lightweight comfort
- Boa closure gets you into your boot and on the hill in no time
- Zonal lacing disperses the pressure for even comfort and support
- Impact-absorbing footbed cushions your foot on harsh landings
- Articulated construction meets the natural contours of your foot
- Unilite in the outsole replaces rubber for weight reduction
- Item #DCS00X1