Before heading to the trailhead, pull up your Darn Tough Women's Micro Crew Cushion Merino Wool Hiking Socks. Featuring high-density cushioning underfoot, these ultra-soft merino wool socks offer support and comfort for high-mileage days and steep descents that would otherwise leave your joints aching.
- Merino fibers naturally resist odor during extended use, while also providing superior breathability and softness
- Fabric blend of merino, nylon, and Lycra offers optimal stretch and fit
- Reinforced heel and toe weather multiple seasons of use and abuse on the trail
- Elastic arch support enhances fit and helps reduce fatigue on long days
- Ring toe construction includes an invisible seam to help prevent hot-spots from occurring
Share your thoughts
Comfy Merino wool hiking socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've worn these all summer with my hiking shoes. They are not too warm but thick enough to protect my feet.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are my favorite socks ever. So comfortable, warm but not too warm and available in great colors. I wear a size 8/8.5 women's shoe and the M fits great.