A sock is a sock is a sock is a sock...or so you thought until you slipped on the Darn Socks Merino Wool Standard Issue Crew Light Sock and felt the comfy difference as you walk through a foreign city in your business-trip getup.
- Lightweight jersey fabric with shrink-treated merino wool allows ample breathability, temperature regulation, and quick-drying performance that resists odor for long walks or days at work
- Sleek, solid design works well as a casual or a dress sock
- Seamless toe ensures comfortable steps all day
- Spandex provides the flex and arch-hugging structure to match your foot's natural shape and to prevent movement and blistering
- Ribbed leg secures the sock as you trek for hours around an airport or business conference
- Mid-calf height suits dress shoes or boots
Share your thoughts
Nice to let my feet breathe again!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I'm a truck driver who has switched from Under Armour synthetics to wool. Synthetics have been unbelievably durable, but stink after only a few hours. Switch to wool socks and underwear seems to be keeping me odor free at the three- to four-day mark. Long term durability yet to be seen, but otherwise a great product. They seem a bit tight, but this was the biggest size I could get (I'm a 13 1/2 shoe) and they are acceptable.