Winter may force you to put away the flip flops, but it also means you can wear the Darn Tough Women's Merino Wool New Knee High Stripe Light Sock with your favorite skirts and dresses.
- Lightweight fabric with shrink-treated merino wool allows ample breathability, wicks moisture, dries quickly, and resists odor for long walks or days at work
- Striped pattern matches your casual or more formal winter attire
- Seamless toe ensures comfy steps all day
- Spandex provides the flex and arch-hugging structure to match your foot's natural shape and to prevent movement and blistering
- Knee-high design suits your winter style and wearing tall winter boots
Share your thoughts
Cute thin but warm merino wool socks
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
I bought these in a size Large. I usually wear the regular/medium size, but these fit just fine. I have fairly thick calves but they aren't too tight to wear all day. I think these will hold up well with wear; I like that they're thinner because I have lots of other knee-high wool socks that are quite thick, and different shoes need different padding. I like the color and pattern too (I have the sea foam). Recommend!
Great Casual Sock
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Great fitting everyday sock. No thick padding, which is as I like my socks. I've only worn these 8 times or so, but so far they are holding up, and I am a bit tough on my socks.