The Darn Tough Women's 1/4 Crew Cushion Merino Wool Hiking Sock takes the edge off your fall, winter, and spring hikes with cushioned heels and balls of the feet (footballs?). Merino wool fights odor naturally so you don't get an embarrassing surprise when you take off your boots after the hike.
- Merino wool wicks moisture and fights odor
- Durable nylon for long sock life
- Spandex for comfort and unlimited range of motion
- Strategically-placed cushioned areas absorb shock to relieve fatigue
Share your thoughts
Love the thickness
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Got these socks to wear on hikes with my Patagonia hiking shoes. They are perfect and my feet never hurt after a long hike but they are still breathable. Have held up well.