- Detail Images
Dansko knows what your feet require—the comfy Kenzie.
- Lightweight construction and low-profile shape allow for easy movement for those with busy active lifestyles
- A non-slip outsole helps ensure you won’t go down on your bum when you step on slippery ground
- Antimicrobial Dri-lex socklining helps prevent the dreaded foot funk
- A triple-density footbed provides comfort with each step, and removes to accommodate orthotics
- Heel height: 1.6in (4.1cm)
Share your thoughts
Pretty good for nurses
I wear these on my nursing shifts and they work pretty well. They do start to hurt my heels after 9 hours but not until then, which is pretty good considering other shoes hurt after 4 hours. At least I got them on sale but they could be a little cheaper.
Can walk miles in them
Not normally my look but for walking on ice and slippery surfaces they are perfect. Really comfortable and though not high fashion they are perfect for conditions where you want to be sure footed.