Whether your profession requires that you're on your feet for long periods of time or you just need a supportive, comfortable shoe, turn to the Dansko Women's Crepe Maryjane Clog.
- High-quality suede uppers and Mary Jane style look good while you're at home, at work, or out to dinner with friends
- Crepe Maryjane (part of Dansko's Stapled Clog collection) proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (certificate is used to designate products that promote good foot health)
- Roomy, reinforced toe box allows your toes to move comfortably about and provides durability and toe protection
- Single-density open-cell polyurethane foam footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration, while an antimicrobial leather sock lining helps ensure a fresh feeling
- Polypropylene inner frame offers stability, reduces torque, and lends lateral stability
- Protective heel counter acts as a natural shoehorn and allows your heel to move up and down while you walk
- Heel counter also provides lateral stability
- Padded instep collar offers all-day comfort
- Rocker-bottom sole propels your foot forward when you walk, provides shock absorption equal to an athletic shoe, and has a wider heel for greater stability
- Anti-skid tread sole supplies you with solid traction on sketchy, wet terrain
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
These are my very first pair of Danskos. I love them!!! I can walk in them all day at work and feel no lower back pains or any pain in my feet. I suggest trying on danskos first then ordering them online if you have never worn them before. I wear a size 7.5 and I ordered a size 37. The heel slips a bit but I have heard that's normal for these shoes. Anyway, you will love them! I even had to get a 2nd pair in the brown. :)
Unique and Oh So Comfy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I am wearing this shoes to work everyday. At first I was not sure about the purple, I had been hoping it would be a little more muted, but now that I am used to them I feel adorable with them on my feet. Also, I waited years to buy Danskos, because I heard the were OH SO comfy, but I just couldn't get myself to spend the 100 plus dollars. I am glad I finally did, they are worth the investment and I can walk for hours in these shoes and still be a happy camper-- that is not something I have ever said about a business casual pair of shoes!
My wife got these in Steel and loves the color. So far they still look good, haven't had them for too long, so will report back if it changes. Besides that, they are very comfy. She has a narrow foot, and was concerned about the velcro strap, but is able to tighten it enough and it stays, will also report back if the velcro becomes a problem.
I really want to love these shoes but I just can't. I purchased them in purple and I've sprayed them with suede spray to protect them but the material just looks terrible! :(