Forge a new path.
Built for the wet weather and rugged terrain of the Pacific Northwest, the Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boot offers uncompromising grip on wet and dry surfaces and superior cushioning—without the weight. The waterproof suede upper and Danner Dry liner keep the elements at bay, while providing moisture-wicking, breathable comfort.
Its midsole construction ensures the right combination of support, rebound, cushioning, and stability for comfort and confidence when you're out on the trail. Danner also wanted to make sure the Mountain 600 was versatile enough for everyday wear, so they gave it a low-profile DPDX last to make it equally at home urban exploring as it is in the wilderness.
- Lightweight hiker for wet and rugged terrain
- Waterproof suede upper breaks in over time
- Danner Dry liner pulls moisture away from skin
- Removable OrthoLite insole for underfoot support
- DPDX last is low-profile and versatile for everyday wear
- TPU heel frame for lightweight stability and support
- Vibram SPE midsole enhances stability, rebound, and comfort
- Vibram Fuga outsole for grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Item #DAN0026
- Q & A
better than tennis shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
I bought these for a hiking trip to New Zealand -- I wanted light yet waterproof, sturdy, supportive, and grip -- these meet all of my requirements. I considered a trail running shoe for these reasons, too, but these are better. The style is great too (not too "granola" yet not weighed down by inflexible leather). I have worn these on several day hikes in the midwest and even after 12 hours, my feet felt wonderful. No break-in period. Just slip on and go.