A classic, reborn.
Originally debuting in the 80's as a lightweight alternative to Danner's classic, more heavy-duty hiking boots, the Women's Jag Hiking Boot is back and now being reintroduced as a more versatile version of its former self, for both urban and hiking adventures. Suede and canvas come together in the upper for lightweight comfort and reliable performance, while the Danner Dry lining delivers waterproof and breathable protection in case you get caught in an unexpected downpour. Highly cushioned, the Jag has a polyurethane Ortholite footbed to absorbs rocky terrain and fights off fatigue, and the external molded heel cup offers added support to prevent sprained ankles. Rounding out this do-anything hiker, a retro Danner waffle rubber outsole adapts to varying terrain, from rocky trails to slick pavement.
- Versatile hiking boot for city and outdoor adventures
- Waterproof lining keeps your foot dry
- Suede and canvas uppers comforts and protects
- Ortholite footbed cushions every step
- External molded heel cup boosts support
- Waffle rubber outsole grips a variety of surfaces
- Item #DAN0028
- Q & A
She Loves Them
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought these for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves them. Like lots of people, she usually hiked in a trail running/athletic shoe, that was certainly light but didn't have alot of support or protection.
She insists that these are "game changers" for her.