Celebrate the return of winter in classic Scandinavian style with the Dale of Norway Women's Skiskytter Biathlon Sweater. Celebrating the 2016 biathlon championships in Oslo, this commemorative sweater features a knit pattern across the chest to celebrate the event. Looks aside, the Skiskytter maintains Dale of Norway's legendary wool construction, which regulates temperature, manages moisture, and resists odor-causing microbial growth, leaving you dry and comfortable whether you're out for dinner on a cold winter night or out for a leisurely ski on the Nordic track.
- A sweater with classic Scandinavian style
- Knit wool regulates body temperature and resists odors
- 1/4-zip front adds style and lets excess warmth escape
- Commemorative biathlon weave across chest
- Dale of Norway has crafted high-quality Norwegian clothing since 1879
- Item #DON003A