When your turns can lead to podiums and medals, you need a boot that lays down the hammer.
- The 98mm-wide last fits more feet, and keeps you snug in the boot without cutting off circulation
- Race-rigid 130 flex rating provides the power necessary to win races and drive your edges to the max for big GS turns in any kind of snow
- High Density Fit Compound lace-up liner provides warmth, an effortless interface between the shell and your foot, and can be thermo-molded for ultimate customization
- Classic Design features a stiff upper shell and lower shell that overlap each other, giving you maximum leverage and control during wick-fast runs
- Contour 4 Fit Concept provides more room in the four most troublesome areas: the heel, ankle, fifth metatarsal, and navicular
- Four micro-adjustable aluminum buckles and a 40mm powerstrap let you get the fit just right at the top of the chair
- FIS-approved 43mm stance height means you can wear this boot during FIS races
- Interchangeable Zeppa footboards (two included) change your stance angle between 1.5 and 4.5 degrees to match your desired performance on the hill
- Cuff spoiler can be tweaked to enhance your forward pressure or removed all together to provide extra room for more comfortable carving
- Plastic lug sole grips slick parking lots and beer-soaked patios once the day is done
Share your thoughts
Tight on and off...
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Skied these boots about 5 days and they rock, once you get them on.... it takes an act of god to get them on; heat, pulling, getting friends involved and they come off the same way. I did experience some cold after about an hour in them so a few trips to the lodge to warm them was the order of the day. The trade off of performance over ease of use was too much for me. I had to return them ... Thank you Backcountry for your return policy
Typical Race Boot
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Very shallow at the forefront of your toes and arches. Very, very race oriented. Would be excellent for low arched people out there. These are identical to the Tecnica Inferno 130's. They are both excellent boots if they fit you. The flex is great on these and the Tecnica's.