The SF 110 doesn't discriminate against any type of terrain or condition.
- A narrow 98mm last for an athletic feel, increased control, and stability
- Flex rating of 110 allows you to ski a wide variety of terrain and snow surfaces
- Thermo-moldable liner provides added warmth and a custom fit
- Overlap design holds your foot in a strong, balanced stance and permits the transfer of power from your foot to the skis for performance and control
- Full-length, anti-shock footboard interchanges with other Zeppa footboards and optimizes foot inclination for a balanced and powerful skiing stance
- Medial Power Transmission (Symset profile with reinforced medial sole/shell/cuff structure) allows for improved quickness, response, and power
- Contour 4 tech mates the outside of the liner with the inside of the boot while simultaneously matching the liner's interior with your foot's anatomical shape
- 45mm Powerstrap provides a secure fit and helps you avoid the dreaded shinbag when you land off natural features
- Microadjustable boot buckles, twin canting, and adjustable, removable cuff spoiler enable you to adjust the SF 110 to your ideal performance fit
Share your thoughts
Great boot but short for me
First off this is a killer boot. Don't be fooled, the 110 flex compares favorably to Lange and Tecnica's 130 offerings. The scorpion 130 is obscene in terms of stiffness.
Unfortunately the boot didn't work for me due to shell length. I find that a Lange 27/27.5 shell works just right for me on length, but the Dalbello Scorpion gave me less than a finger. If I were out there racing, maybe this would be the right fit, but for cruising resorts it is a bit aggressive. I think this boot would be perfect for someone who wants to charge and finds that they end up with a touch too much length in Lange or Tecnica boots.