Big mountains are big playgrounds.
Let Dalbello's Lupo 120 Ski Boot help you tromp around those big powdery mountains you call your playground. Designed and ridden by top-level freeriders, the Lupo provides the utmost power and precision for aggressively skiing at any speed down tree lines, big bowls, and virtually any snow surface. Its stiff flex and narrow last give a precise fit that advanced-to-expert skiers look for in their boots.
The Lupo stays on top of the game due to Dalbello's revolutionary three-piece Cabrio construction that separates the shell in three parts (shell, cuff, and tongue) to assure a smooth flex, a responsive ride, shock absorption, and an easier on and off. Dalbello also hooked this boot up with a ski/hike mode so you can bootpack up killer lines. The Hy-Grip rubber toe and heel assist with hiking over rocks and slick surfaces, and a rockered stance eases hiking and enhances downhill performance.
- Freeride ski boot provides power and precision down big mountains
- Stiff 120 flex ideal for advanced to expert riders
- Snug and responsive narrow 98mm last
- Ski/hike mode helps you bootpack up big lines
- Three-piece shell has a progressive forward flex
- Precise Contour 4 liner with Orthofit Performance footbed
- Replaceable Hy-Grip rubber sole toe and heel
- Item #DBL002H