Now that's one powerful ski boot.
- A narrow 98mm last for an athletic feel, increased control, and stability
- Adjustable flex rating of 75-105 allows the athletic woman to ski a wide variety of terrain and snow surfaces
- Women-specific, thermo-moldable TruFit liner provides added warmth and fits snugly
- Low-profile women-specific boot cuff, special flex adjusted tongue, and faux-fur lining provide comfort for advanced or advancing skiers
- Cabrio design features a three-piece shell architecture to provide a smooth, progressive flex and an optimal combination of support, stability, and dynamic response
- Contour 4 tech mates the outside of the liner with the inside of the boot while simultaneously matching the liner's interior with your foot's anatomical shape
- Dynalink tech (an independently functioning heel and instep closure) locks your foot towards the back of the boot so you don't slide forward
- Forward lean and flex control, and twin canting enable you to adjust the Storm to your ideal performance fit
Share your thoughts
The best boots in my opinion
I love these boots. I think when it comes to skiing having the right boot is the most important thing. I can almost use these right out of the box which is unheard of for ski boots. They fit amazingly and they are very easy to adjust on your own. Stiffness, canting, boot cuff anything you might have to adjust can easily be done with an allen key that they supply for you! I just love my Dalbello's!!!