Foot-hugging hard-charger with a superb, customizable fit and aggressive flex.
Thermomoldable fit and multi-adjustable performance, and tons of replaceable and customizable features mean that the Dalbello Women's Krypton KR 2 Kryzma I.D. Ski Boot is just for you, on any day, on any hill. The Dalbello Dynamic Personalization gives you the control for forward flex, forward incline, canting, and level of shock-absorption. It also comes with medium- and stiff-flex interchangeable tongues. Add to that women-specific cuff, liner, and last, and this boot is undeniably yours. Imagine how much harder you'll rip in a boot this customizable.
- Bi-injected PU shell and cuff has a 3-part Cabrio design with an open top and external tongue for a smooth, strong flex
- 115 flex is stiff enough for hard-charging days, yet forgiving for a painless ride
- 98mm-width, women-specific last
- Anatomic Plug fit features Contour 4 technology with critical fit points mapped out on the foot to eliminate typical hot spots
- ID thermo custom fit liner superlight, warm, and thermomoldable for precision fit and efficiency
- Center-balanced stance accommodates a modern, more upright position
- Three F-500 Aluminum buckles with micro-adjustment are strong, durable, and light
- Dynalink rearfoot closure holds down heel securely while minimizing shell distortion
- Adjustable forward flex, inclination, canting, and shock-absorption give you optimal personalization
- Two interchangeable tongues, stiff and medium flex, lets you decide depending on conditions and terrain
- Replace toe and heel when they suffer wear and tear
- Women-specific inner boot is lighter, more flexible, and features a lower cuff