Bring a change of undies.
What happens when you take a gaggle of the best skiers in the world, stick them in a lab with R&D engineers, and tell them to come up with a boot? That Dalbello Il Moro Team I.D. Men's Ski Boot, that's what. Designed to help Dalbello's team riders (guys like Tanner Hall, Russ Henshaw, and Nick Goepper) jib the bejesus out of the mountain and scare the crap out of themselves in the park, the Il Moro is a seriously sick combination of freeride charger and progressive park crusher.
This masterpiece starts with Dalbello's three-piece Cabrio architecture. The shell and cuff are made of rigid polyethylene and polyurethane to provide super-precise feedback and direct plenty of power laterally to your edges, while the Kinetic Response tongue is made of polyamide for a smooth, progressive flex that can ramp up to slay lines or be dialed down for serious park performance, so you can kiss shin-bang goodbye without sacrificing hard-charging power. The Il Moro's also designed to throw down an unbeatable snug and comfortable fit, with a Dynalink rearfoot retention system that's linked to the inside of the shell to provide a snug fit and killer heel hold without messing up the carefully-dialed flex of the upper cuff. There's even an inverted toe buckle, which presses the foot down into the bootboard and is positioned on top of the foot to prevent breaking and bending when you're getting jib-tastic.
All this tech would come to nothing if the Il Moro's fit wasn't dialed. Of course, it is, with a heat-moldable wrap-style My Fit liner and fully adjustable cant, flex, and lean adjustments so you can dial everything in to your exact specs. Throw in a shock-reducing bootboard and big-ski-friendly center-balanced Rocker stance, and it's no surprise that the Il Moro's been getting rowdier than most other boots out there and taking home medals like they're being given out for free.
- Freestyle ski boot built for the rowdiest professionals out there
- Stiff flex accommodates advanced to professional skiers
- Narrow last assures a specific fit
- Dalbello's three-piece Cabrio architecture for plenty of power
- Thermo-moldable My Fit liner ensures a customized feel
- Dynalink rearfoot retention secures your heel
- Full-length shock absorbing footbed
- Center-balanced rocker stance promotes hard-charing performance
- Canting, flex, and lean adjustment conforms to your performance
- Item #DBL001Y