Dalbello Sports Krypton Cross Ski Boot - Men's
A hyper-adjustable freeride boot for speeding down steep, deep terrain in or out of the gates.
Straighten the lines you make down the mountain's steepest face with the versatile, adjustable Dalbello Krypton Cross Ski Boot. Its three-piece Cabrio shell design and adjustable flex lets you dial in the perfect amount of stiffness for your own breed of snowy, downhill insanity.
- Adjustable flex index between 90-120 suits all-mountain carving, big mountain slaying, and aggressive lines anywhere
- The 98mm-wide last fits more feet, and keeps you snug in the boot without cutting off circulation
- Medium-density Ulteva Foam liner provides warmth, a comfortable interface between the shell and your foot, and can be thermo-molded for ultimate customization
- Kinetic Response tongue provides proper flex and rigidity for better control over fat skis and can be swapped out for a softer or stiffer one if desired (sold separately)
- Cabrio Design features a super stiff lower shell for security while its cuff and tongue transfer subtle pressuring and enhance control in exposed terrain
- Adjustable forward flex, forward lean, and twin canting (shaft alignment) enables perfect boot customization to fit your foot and skiing ability
- Contour 4 Fit Concept provides more room in the four most troublesome areas: the heel, ankle, fifth metatarsal, and navicular
- Dynalink strap locks down your heel and forefoot to eliminate movement while skiing
- Three micro-adjustable aluminum buckles let you get the fit just right at the top of the chair
- Powersole footboard grips slick parking lots and boot packs
- Orthofit Performance Insole matches your foot's shape and reduces impacts over bumps