Fishing is fishing, whether you catch a fish or not.
- Mesh back yoke vents your sun-baked back as you trek across open meadows with your rod
- One of the chest pockets features a split design to hold your sunglasses, and the other features a zipper to prevent losing your compass or corn-cob pipe
- Sleeve snap pocket holds flies or dragonflies to use as bait
- Item #DGZ0015
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this shirt!!! I wear it to work. I wear it at camp. I wore it last expedition and prob on my next. It's super comfortable and looks awesome no matter what you're doing.
Shirt is good and liked it
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
It is for daily office and very comfortable. Planning to order more, at least another two.
Very nice shirt
Scored it on SAC for a nice price.
This shirt is not really all that soft but has a more plastic feel. That aside it vents very well and dries very fast. I wear this shirt in 105F degree heat with a undershirt. Pockets are insanely perfect for fishing
Cant say much more than this.
Great shirt! The material is strong and durable,and quick drying. Sweat wicks away and evaporates quickly. The chest pocket configuration is nice.The right side has adeep zippered main pocket with a divided outer pocket. The left is one main pocket and a half pocket with a bellow. There is also a small pocket on the left sleeve. All Three have hook and loop fastened flaps.The back of the shirt has a meshed lined vent that helps air circulate.
This shirt is made out of a great fabric. It is light but durable. I went swiming with this shirt on and it dried in about 10 min. while i was wearing it. I also love the pockets.