- Detail Images
Whether you're headed to work or setting up camp next to your favorite creek, zip up the Dakota Grizzly Dustin Jacket for soft warmth, rugged durability, and a classic flannel look. The front pockets warm up cold hands on frosty mornings, and the corduroy elbow patches add durability where you need it most.
- Medium-weight cotton flannel provides comfort and a rugged outdoor look
- Sherpa fleece lining enhances comfort and provides warmth on cold days
- Full-length front zipper is secure and keeps cold weather out
- Corduroy elbow pads increase durability
- Front pockets warm up cold hands
- Button chest pockets keep essentials safely stowed
Share your thoughts
Good jacket, funny fit.
First of all I am 6'2" 170, with a 6'4" wingspan. I got the large version of this jacket and I'm glad I did. The sleeves are the perfect length but they are surprisingly tight.(The elbow is about 7" laid flat and the bicep area is 8 1/4") I like the slim fit but anyone with bigger arms than me probably wouldn't. It's odd because the rest of the jacket is pretty baggy, even the collar has lots of room.
It's a great jacket though, perfect for lounging without looking like a scuzball.
The only other thing I don't like is the zipper because it's cheap and plastic, it does have a metal pull though.I don't even use it so it won't take another star off.