- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane is guaranteed to keep you dry in brutal storms and allows evaporating sweat to pass through as you work up a sweat
- High loft synthetic insulation and a tricot lining lend warmth to keep your hands toasty
- A removable stretch fleece liner glove lets you pull your hands from your shell gloves without leaving them totally exposed when you need more dexterity
- Chamois-style gogle wipe and nose and goggle wipe thumb panels help you keep your vision clear and your booger situation securely in check
- Zip stash pocket stores your a hand-warmer pack or the keys to your fine, fine automobile
Share your thoughts
Very comfortable, very warm and cozy. I love the addition of the glove liners and the lanyard to wrap around your wrists. You can take your gloves off on the lift without worrying about dropping them and still be warm and able to access your pockets still wearing the glove liners. The little squeegee on the left thumb is also very helpful in clearing the outside of your goggles while still riding down the mountain.
A Real Titan
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Fantastic gloves for a stormy, cold, whiteout day. These gloves are sized bigger to account for the included fleece liners. The liners have a silicone gripping on the fingers and palms so you can wear them for park/pipe on a sunshine day. Gloves even have a goggle squeegee for recovering from those occasional faceplants.
Fits really nice. The removable liners are great for everyday use. They even work with my touch screen on my phone. The shells are thick and dry, and the wipes on the thumbs are quite handy. All in all, a solid purchase.
Very happy with these gloves
I notoriously have cold fingers while riding. These are perfect. Hands stay dry due to the gore-tex and the liner is great by itself as well. The pocket is great for handwarmers for those extra cold days. The construction is awesome. They could be $100 gloves. The only bad thing is it kinda makes my hands feel like a bunch of bananas due to the bulk, but that is expected for winter cold weather gloves.